NEW (to me) Jon Boat..guys!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kemical

Reaction score
yesterday , i saw a jon boat on craigslist and i had to jump on it,, it was a good deal i think , and once my son saw it,, he was jumping up an down,,, ahh the happiness when u see your son soo happy and asking "please please get this boat papi",, ahh u cant help yourself, but to say yes to that!!

the guy i got it from, hes a welder, he re done the whole back of the boat, use what it looks like a 1 inch or thicker wood, looks like a bench seat wood,, u know,, powdercoated the interior of the back of the transom,, sooo solid,, compare to my other jon boat,,very happy with this purchase.. the guy even wanted to buy my other jon boat that is half finished,,lol,,
well i have 2 options finish fixing up the 1st jonboat and keep it and have 2 for me and for the fam..
or 2, fix it up and finish it and sell it and get my money back,,
camo1.jpg

boat2.jpg

boat3.jpg

camo4.jpg

who knows,, but i just wanted to show my new toy to you guys..
:D :) :D :) :D :)
sunday were going fishing!!lol

thats awsome on the weld issue, I know what your saying about that, killer then 8)

Nice boat man and sounds like fun choices.

But, I guess you had no chance to pass it up since little fella saw it :wink: :lol:

yea,, u know how it is,, man,, you want to give the best and the stuff u never had,, u know,,, now he thinks he can get on it by himself, while ill be in my first jon,,lol..

8 yrs old,, jeezz..lol.. :D :D :D :D

kemical said:
yea,, u know how it is,, man,, you want to give the best and the stuff u never had,, u know,,, now he thinks he can get on it by himself, while ill be in my first jon,,lol..

8 yrs old,, jeezz..lol.. :D :D :D :D

:lol: yep cool 8)

Great find man! I say keep them both. You won't turn around twice and your son will be saying "hey dad a friend and I are going fishing today". You won't be invited so you will need the second boat so you can fish.

Latest posts