newbie with aluma weld 1542

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassin

Reaction score
im a newbie and just picked up a 1542 aluma weld all welded boat, trailer and motor for cheap. going to do some modifications and will post pics. this is my first aluminum boat. i bought it mainly for fishing rivers but after seeing the boat size im nervous to take it out on a lake. does anyone take their aluminum boat this size or smaller out on lakes? the lake i mostly fish is lake of the ozarks. thanks for any replies.

Hi Bassin. Welcome aboard. Your boat will be fine on lakes. You just have to pay attention to weather & other water crafts. I will put my boat on any lake.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340416#p340416 said:
RStewart » 31 Jan 2014, 23:27[/url]"]Hi Bassin. Welcome aboard. Your boat will be fine on lakes. You just have to pay attention to weather & other water crafts. I will put my boat on any lake.

thanks. if i end up taking the boat to the lake i will mostly likely go to locations where most boats aren't at and stay closer to shores. :LOL2:

Latest posts