NY Thievery

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishin NJ said:
I hear ya, gotta love it. However i think someones getting there butt handed to them on this one!! Zippos have caused many of disagreement around my friends back in he day, when they were cool that is!

Dont worry man i can take care of him, last time he did something i didnt like i wacked his foot with the plug-in end of an electrical cord while he was 1/2 a sleep, and when he yelped about it, i told him if he did it again id light his nuts on fire.............. long story short he never did it again.........

boathauler32 said:
Do i need to say it again, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ORDERS HERE...

The soft plastic molds for me

Oh yeah, the liquid plastic and any other accessories.

I could also use an iPod

Does he have any clothes that a straight man would wear?

the molds, no problem..
accessories, no problem...
ipod, I think he has somethin like that arround...
The clothes... um,...............no...

Well, given the events that have occured this weekend, i still couldnt stop myself. Esquired, heres your ipod......but i still couldnt help you with the clothes

esquired said:
boathauler32 said:
Do i need to say it again, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ORDERS HERE...

The soft plastic molds for me

Oh yeah, the liquid plastic and any other accessories.

I could also use an iPod

Does he have any clothes that a straight man would wear?

Attachments

• DSCF0488 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0488 (Small).JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 411
esquired said:
Nice job, i will wait for the mail*

* Do I have to return the iPod?

And what sort of stuff does Bass Addict have on it?

Its comming to ya pre loaded with some johnny cash, jimmy buffett, ac/dc, george therogood and some merle haggard. Cables and headphones, not included because MY BROTHER IS A FRICKEN MORON!!! Enjoy your 'new to you' knockoff Ipod............

Latest posts