Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, it didn't take me long to move on from my last boat, but I drove about 2 hours to get this 1996 17' Tracker Targa with a 60 HP Mariner. The motor is in great shape, started first turn, power trim and tilt, etc.

The boat needs new batteries, and has some corrosion on the back of the boat which I will be attacking tonight and tomorrow. I bought the boat from the first owner, and he had every manual, was a great guy and was very much willing to show me everything before I bought it.

I only have the one picture I took right before hauling her home, but once I clean it up and fix the minor issues, I will post more.

Really pumped I jumped on this (the guy had 15 people asking to see it), as this boat is really great for everything.

Attachments

• IMG_20110628_201635.jpg
    IMG_20110628_201635.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,223
Recently purchased this Tracker Grizzly 1754 jon boat. I put my truck in the shop after getting the boat home, so I haven't even gotten the boat in the water yet. I have a Minn Kota Traxxis 55 transom mount that I will be putting on the bow when I figure out what type of mount I want. I plan on installing carpet sooner or later, but I am contemplating on a few other slight modifications that if chosen will need to be done before the carpet is laid.

FlyBye

Attachments

• Tracker Grizzly 1754 (Front-Side).jpg
    Tracker Grizzly 1754 (Front-Side).jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Tracker Grizzly 1754 (Rear).jpg
    Tracker Grizzly 1754 (Rear).jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 1,210
Hey silver99gt. Those are some great ride you have there. Where you located? (you can put that in your profile too cause we like to see that :wink: )

I'm running the same Merc ProMax that you are except yours is 2 years newer (mine is on a 1756 Alweld JC). Love that engine except for the gas that it drinks. :LOL2:

Recently bought a 2008 Lund WC 16 from duck hunter in Downeast Maine. He rarely if every used it, sat in barn for two years. When researching "aluminum boat modifications" I found this site which is very informative. Not looking to do much to it other than install seats, fish finder, and down rigger and possibly install floor.

Attachments

• P4300254.JPG
    P4300254.JPG
    886.1 KB · Views: 1,179
  • P4300255.JPG
    P4300255.JPG
    844.2 KB · Views: 1,179
New to the forums, but not to boats. I live in Harrisburg and fish the Susky and Juniata. My rig started out as a SeaArk 1660, and was heavily modified for the skinny waters. Stand up front console, tunnel installed, as well as weight distribution, and all aluminum decking and bracing. She treats me very well. Powered by a merc 60/40 2 stroke.

2-1.jpg

12.jpg

Front-34-view.jpg

Ladder.jpg

I did NOT do the tunnel or fab the console Tom Snyder did both of those for me, everything else I did myself, decking storage, nose deck (Seaarks have NO place to mount a TM), bracing floors, paint, carpet, etc etc. I have tons of photos from the build process.
And that pic is slightly deceiving, its just nice plush tan carpet.

For reference, here was the day I brought the boat home.

2001-6040-jet.jpg

Console.jpg

Flex-Loom.jpg

Also, the console that was in this boat, is now in Jaime's inboard Seadoo Jon Rocket!
And the original drivers box (that you can see in the pic) is now in my dads 1448 25/20 Merc Jon, we removed the from bench seat and replaced it with the box.

Nicely done Kory and welcome to TinBoats. We seem to be gaining more and more jetters every day. We'd love to see pics of your build when you find time. You can start your own build thread if you like in the Jon and V boat Conversions and Modifications section.

I only come at this part of the forum once and awhile.
Just like to say,love looking at all the aluminum boats and thanks to all for posting up your pictures.
All nice boats.

@ fender66

I love the engine. it only has about 75 hours on it. for mine the fuel consumption is better than i would have guessed. Mine is the X model, thus having the 300 pump on it. makes a huge difference on hole shot. i think i get an average of 4 mpg of 93octane. Only thing i dont like is how **** loud it is. my inboard makes less noise than the promax.

Our 2010 Lund WC14 powered by two Honda outboards, a 2010 Honda BF2 for trolling duty and a 2011 Honda BF25 as the main lake crosser.
Dan :D

Attachments

• Canada Day 2011 long weekend Carson Lake AB Canada 001.JPG
    Canada Day 2011 long weekend Carson Lake AB Canada 001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,280
basstender10.6 said:
fastcajun said:
new to here but not new to boats. my current project
2010 1644 alweld sport tunnel
93 tohatsu 25 mega
50 horse carb and intake plate
That boat is going to be a beast!

:mrgreen: yeah its pretty fun. im finished with it as far as i know now. maybe some more prop work and tweaking but doubtful. contemplating selling it to fund a 18x44 tunnel.

silver99gt said:
@ fender66

I love the engine. it only has about 75 hours on it. for mine the fuel consumption is better than i would have guessed. Mine is the X model, thus having the 300 pump on it. makes a huge difference on hole shot. i think i get an average of 4 mpg of 93octane. Only thing i dont like is how **** loud it is. my inboard makes less noise than the promax.

No doubt it's loud. Mine is too. Not sure if I have the "X" or not. How do I even tell?

Baught thisn in Feb. Cranks first lick every time couldn't be any happier with it9

Attachments

• IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,233
  • 100MEDIA36IMAG0048.jpg
    100MEDIA36IMAG0048.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,233
  • IMAG0014.jpg
    IMAG0014.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,233

Latest posts