Rage Tail Craw

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Stopped in Walmart this evening to get some windshield washer fluid then went over to the fishing dept. Picked up a pack of the Strike King Rage Tail Craws. Now all I need is achance to try them out. Color: Summer Craw. # in pkg: 7

95_15_05_08_7_28_08.JPG

Looking at my labeling in the pic, I might have mis-labeled the top/bottom of the lure

Those look like they'd have great action with those meaty claws. I'm a big fan of soft plastic craws, I like the Zoom Speed Craws alot.

kentuckybassman said:
Hey WW,do they have any copper colored ones? Those look pretty good that you had and I bet the copper ones would work good too.

Only ones I saw are the color I bought. I may take another look when I go back to Walmart again. Their shelves were kinda messed-up (different brands/styles hanging on the same peghook), and it was frustrating to look for stuff, but I'll look again. :)

I got a pack of these the other day from a friend, and was wondering, how do you rig them? Please excuse my ignorance, I only started seriously fishing about a year ago.

I would Texas rig them with a 3/0 EWG hook and a weight from 1/4-1/2 oz(tungsten preferably)

Waterwings said:
kentuckybassman said:
Hey WW,do they have any copper colored ones? Those look pretty good that you had and I bet the copper ones would work good too.

Only ones I saw are the color I bought. I may take another look when I go back to Walmart again. Their shelves were kinda messed-up (different brands/styles hanging on the same peghook), and it was frustrating to look for stuff, but I'll look again. :)
I went ahead and ordered some from LBF (landbigfish) so hopefully they will be here in a couple of days.
It seems like the stuff I like to use the most,WalMart likes to get rid of it. :?

kentuckybassman said:
Waterwings said:
kentuckybassman said:

It seems like the stuff I like to use the most,WalMart likes to get rid of it. :?

Ain't that the truth. Our only choice in this little town is Walmart, and they're pretty lacking in the fishing dept imo, unless you're looking for catfishing stuff.

Hey WW I picked up the rage tail shad today, smoke and pearl, I plan on using them weightless and a no: 5 hook.

going out tomorrow morning :wink:

I've got two different colors of those too. Texas rig if fishing heavy cover. Drop shot or Carolina rig if fishing more open cover/bottom....hope you don't read this until after the tournament is over :D

Latest posts