Reels at bass pro

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gizfawfish

Reaction score
Have any of you guys got the new Bass Pro Master Catalog. If so you should check out the Johnny Morris Reels. THey have the Sig Series at $119.99 (Reg. $179.99) and they have the Gold series for $169.99 (Reg. $269.99) And the best part is that these reels are priced like this for all of 2010!!! I love the New Year

Not bad prices, its a shame I'm not a big fan of those reels. they're nice, but I'd rather go with something around 8oz (or lighter if possible)

Yeah that is a downside. They are a bit heavy but i thought that they were a great deal

I've been eying those reels for a while now. Hearing this price change has gave them an advantage over my other considerations. Weight's not a big deal for me. All my stuff is mostly Wal-Mart stuff that probably heaver. LOL Thanks for the head's up. I wonder were my book is?

I am waiting for the reel trade in event that is going to be happening at the spring classic and hopefull i can get some savings for the gold series

From looking at there website, all of the Bass Pro stuff is on sale Reels, and Rods. These are just to good for me to pass up. The closest BPS to me is in Charlotte I'm going to try to make it out there this weekend.

Good luck!!! :D if you can tell me what one you got and tell me how they are? THanks

Ok so i have been to bvass pro a couple of times before the classic just checking these reels out and i have found the gold series to be theone that I would buy. I went to get it and the carrot stix rod, it is a very light and sensitive combo. I have it spooled with 12# silver thread AN40 line. I have been casting it in the backyard and love it. I have casted it about 50 times and only 3 backlashes. But they were on my part just trying to set it up. I cant wait for the spring time torole around so i can try this new combo out. :lol:

A few years ago it was Pinnacle. The new style looks like Abu.

The signature spinning looks like a US reel to me.

Now thru March 16, they also have their reel trade-in going on which will typically save you another $10-$20 on the sale prices for anyone that brings a junk reel in to the store.

I still like most of their gear simply because of how good their return policy is and how close they are too me. I've yet to have to return a rod or reel though.

Not sure about the JM series but the pro qualifier and Rick Clunn series are made by Pflueger. I just purchased both along with 2 pro qualifier rods that were on sale.

actually if u buy a reel for 100-200 dillars during the trade in event then you can get 30$ off.and all of the bass pro and browning model reels are made by Pfluger.

I have had some of their reels and have some now. The cheapest that they have aren't a deal at all but the mid range ones are pretty good for the money.

Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell where i go to post pics of my boat on here

ReelN1N said:
Hi i was wondering if anyone could tell where i go to post pics of my boat on here

The "Boat House" Forum has the topic titled "Post a Picture of Your Boat". It's the first topic. Post it there.

BTW, Love your user name!

Good Luck,

Matt

Latest posts