RV vandalism and bad rv repairs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damifinowfish

Reaction score
RV vandalism and bad rv repairs

Take it to the repair shop the insurance company recommends.

My lance truck camper need a new back door do to vandalism on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I took it to the nearest Rv repair shop in Cambridge Md. only to find that the custom door they put on it, had non of the feature of the original door. The windows even had clear glass in them. The wide angle lens was installed sideways and too high to be useful. They even installed the door catch plate too low and then moved it into place leaving 4 hex head screws to fill the hole. They tried to tell me that these 4 hex head screws came from the custom door company in the door.

The insurance adjuster tells me I'm on my own because I took it the the closest repair shop instead of driving 4 hours into the suburbs of Washington DC to their approved shop, even though he looked at the damage and approved the job.

Every one is telling me it time to take this to court
So that is going to be my next stop.

stay away from the Rv dealer in Cambridge Maryland
Damifinow Fish

Latest posts