Sixes Shimano Setup

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Ive been fishing my fathers early Shimano 2500 Sienna/Sojourn the past year and decided it was such a great fit I picked up a new model Sienna 2500 w/ 10lb & 4000 on 15lb both mounted on the new model Sojourn rod today. One is a 6.6 7lb-15lb and the other is a 7' 10lb-20lb.

To my knowledge it is one of the cheapest salt rated spinner from Shimano. If they hold together like the last setup my money will be well spent. Reels are $25-$35, Rods are $30-$40. The older Sienna can be seen just outside the pic on the far right. The updated Sojourn is very nice. Recommend this to anyone interested in a inshore spinner that doesn't want to break the bank.

Attachments

• rods.JPG
    rods.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 773
vahunter said:
I've had a couple Spirex and I hate the backlash. But I may just be used to my Stradic since I always use it
That's too bad, I've honestly never had a backlash on my Spirex. I wonder why you're getting them... :?

UtahBassKicker said:
vahunter said:
I've had a couple Spirex and I hate the backlash. But I may just be used to my Stradic since I always use it
That's too bad, I've honestly never had a backlash on my Spirex. I wonder why you're getting them... :?
I did some research and I have the silver older model I didn't know they have fluiddrive models. My bad.

Latest posts