They were almost jumpin' in the boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Headed out to the Fox chain this morning. My wife begged off because her back was bothering her. So I left her (and my camera :x ) at home. Worked through some channels, under a few bridges and along some gravel banks. Was just using fathead minnows on 1/16 and 1/8 chartuese jigheads I boated 1 White Bass, 1 Drum, 2 Channel cats (largest was 19") 7-8 Walleye (largest was just over 14") and 9-10 LMB (largest was 18", 2 others right at 15"). I don't have a scale so I don't know how heavy it was but I would guess 4-5 lbs? Got to remember to bring that darned camera. Maybe I'll ask the wife for a handheld scale for my birthday.

Thanks,

You know I don't target LMB but that bugger put on a good fight with my 7' UL w/6lb test crappie rod. Gonna have to enter the next Bass contestn ow that I know where to find them things. 8)

so you didn't stick around for the Girls Gone Wild event?

:shock:
:lol:

Sounds like a great day! You ever fish Lake Catherine?

I've fished Catherine but never done any good. A few here and there but I don't really waste my time heading over there. Girls Gone Wild? Blarney's Island have something happening?

flounderhead59 said:
I've fished Catherine but never done any good. A few here and there but I don't really waste my time heading over there. Girls Gone Wild? Blarney's Island have something happening?

Like you do not know all about it Flounderhead59 Gone Wild!

floudergonewild.JPG

Latest posts