This is why we need moms

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb79

Reaction score
If there were no women to keep us on the straight line, this is what would be in store for us.

Attachments

• file003.jpg
    file003.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 808
  • file004.jpg
    file004.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 810
  • file007.jpg
    file007.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 808
the kid on the skateboard should be ok if he has a frog in his mouth too, but the kid with the knife is screwed no matter how many frogs he crams in his mouth. funny stuff.

Captain Ahab said:
Who sent you my childhood photos? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I thought the kid with the frog was Liebs. The other two are most assuredly you !!! :wink:

DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
I thought the kid with the frog was Liebs. The other two are most assuredly you !!! :wink:

Actually, the kid with the frog is my younger brother - he was at the shallow end of the gene pool

Captain Ahab said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:

Actually, the kid with the frog is my younger brother - he was at the shallow end of the gene pool
Not a very deep pool, eh ??? :wink: :wink: Mr. Irwin... :wink: :mrgreen:

Sorry Dave. :) :wink:

jirwin6985 said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
You rang :D As a side note i was told the frog was one of those one you lick and see all the pretty colors. 8) It turn out that this was not one of those all though i turned a shade of green afterwards :mrgreen:
Joe

The other Mr. Irwin !! :lol: Steve Irwin, The Croc Hunter. :mrgreen:

I was one of those kids that kept his pet frog in my pocket. I also had to learn how to do the wash at an early as my pet snake got out of it's tank in the basement. didn't last long I caught another snake and she never knew. I also trained my snapping turtle to bite on command and my grand mother was the target....
aaaahhhhhhhh the good old days

Latest posts