Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my season is in the toilet already if it wasn't already after drafting the GB packers. Not to mention I'm 95% sure I'm losing to BA in the opener and I gotta listen to his gloating all year long!

ardyar said:
[url=https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?p=365750#p365750 said:
BassAddict » 24 minutes ago[/url]"]Anyone know the Vegas odds of the Giants rolling over the Lions tonight..........

Detroit -6 1/2 Not looking too good for you.

It's never good to have to rely on Eli on a Monday night...........

BA are conceding cuz if ur I'll take it! Remember ur playing me which means you have a high probability of winning

panFried said:
BA are conceding cuz if ur I'll take it! Remember ur playing me which means you have a high probability of winning

Definitely not conceding, I got Luck (who you traded me last season too) he beat you all of last year, he will beat you again this year! Or will you beat you...........? (yes pun intended)

Whoa whoa there big boy! Too means also. I don recall trading him to you this year. Auto draft was kind to you and every dog has it's day. So buckle its gonna be a long 40 mins

Oh noooooo! What happened? Looks like you've been pan fried BASS ADDICT!!!

[youtube]a9oVth5rJbg[/youtube]

Come guys it only hurts for a second! There's entry of room on the pan fried band wagon. I'll even let bass addict hop on! Oh wait i ran over him last week.

Just let me savor it before it all comes crashing down :lol: