TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I certainly didn't put junk in it the last go round... I gave up two brand new packs of jd baits, two or three brand new crank baits and a box of rivets.... I. Probably should not of sent the rivets because of the weight, but thought they fit the theme of the site.

I would of thought the junk to be diapers and sharpie's...

perchin said:
I would of thought the junk to be diapers and sharpie's...

Ha!

I am not accusing anyone (in particular) of putting in junk - I know last pass I put in some some stuff (a new spinning reel) that was not taken - so I removed it this pass. I am sure that some of teh stuff was juts "extras" and not the only things people put in - it was just getting cumbersome to ship

Good news, I was able to ship the box for less then 10.00

Both Boxes?????? If you were talking to me we have been in a ice storm so the post office just started delivering again.

Troutman3000 said:
Both Boxes?????? If you were talking to me we have been in a ice storm so the post office just started delivering again.

Troutman - you are listed as "Already Passed" and were number 5 on the list - I am number 6 so I am passing to number 7 who is ihavenoideawhattoput

I also sent a box of stuff that I removed from the pass box (to save weight and bulk) to Iswoody's young son who I understand is really into fishing and would appreciate anything fishing related

So, did Iswoody and ihavenoideawhattoput get their boxes yet? I mailed them January 8, 2011 so they should be there

Either we are real slackers on this box, or the post office is slow.

I bet it's 50/50 :LOL2:

So....where is the box now?

I'm thinking that the stuff I bought right after Christmas to put in the box will be used and possibly lost by the time the box gets to my house. :LOL2:

Wife Just got the box today. I will be back in town and get it the photo's up on Monday then on she goes, Next on the list, PM me your ADDRESS!

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
Wife Just got the box today. I will be back in town and get it the photo's up on Monday then on she goes, Next on the list, PM me your ADDRESS!

THIS MEANS YOU fender66

Captain Ahab said:
ihavenoideawhattoput said:

THIS MEANS YOU fender66

Thanks Capt. PM SENT YESTERDAY

Latest posts