TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, today is my last of 7 days straight at the plant. Our normal rotation is 12 hour shifts, 2 days on/3 day off/3 on/2 off. Ready for fishing tomorrow.

Popeye said:
Finally, today is my last of 7 days straight at the plant. Our normal rotation is 12 hour shifts, 2 days on/3 day off/3 on/2 off. Ready for fishing tomorrow.

Plant and rotation should never be used in the same post

The 33.2 hours of O/T will be nice. The Captain emailed me saying we may not go out due to weather conditions. Lake Michigan can get real ugly real fast. Last year one of my buddy's boat went down. All three fishermen got out but the dog got trapped in the cabin and they couldn't save him.

Popeye said:
The 33.2 hours of O/T will be nice. The Captain emailed me saying we may not go out due to weather conditions. Lake Michigan can get real ugly real fast. Last year one of my buddy's boat went down. All three fishermen got out but the dog got trapped in the cabin and they couldn't save him.

Man that sucks. I hate hearing stories like this. Please be careful. [-o<

wedding: two people sharing a temporary emotion inconveniencing everyone they know.

gotta head out in a little bit for rehearsal dinner wont be home till around midnight. both the rehearsal and ceremony are outside,in the afternoon,in Alabama. tonight i have to dress up and tomorrow i have to where a freaking penguin suit. i hate dressing up i dont event own dress pants or a suit.to make it even more torture for me it is on the bank of the lake i won a recent tourn. on and it is a supermoon right now.

our family is very close to the grooms family.if it wasn't for that i would have turned him down. i used to be close to the groom but in H.S. i distanced my self from him.he started down a stupid path and general consensus is this wedding is just another checkpoint, which really kills my enthusiasm for putting up with all the wedding B.S.

This is what happens when you text and drive

[youtube]HbjSWDwJILs&hd=1][/youtube]

OK, I quit... I tried to do that embalming thing and can't get it so you have to click on the link instead of the little picture thingy

200racing said:
.......... started down a stupid path and general consensus is this wedding is just another checkpoint, which really kills my enthusiasm for putting up with all the wedding B.S.

Ditto, ditto, ditto................

My GF's niece is getting married in June, for the second time. The first marriage lasted less than a year when she found out he was cheating on her and on drugs. Less than a year later, she hooks up with one of her ex hubby's friend who didn't work for over two years. I think this marriage will be a repeat of a disaster.

Those are some cool planes, but.....

I think I saw Ahab down there fishing off that one point. Didn't look like he had caught anything though.

Latest posts