TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girlfriend = 1 headache

X 2 = 2 headaches
X 3 = 3 headaches
so on and so on.. it is a never ending cycle..

Simple math..

So why doesn't my 1 girlfriend get it?

I don't have,need and or want a 2nd,3rd.. etc..

Grandson Tyler's graduation is today.Way to go Bud!

But,instead of driving across the county to his high school,we have to drive to Midtown St.Louis to Chaifetz Arena for the commencement. Another waste of taxpayer dollars,Fox School District has two High Schools(both with ample facilities on campus)and both are having their ceremonies in the city. Makes no sense to me.
Then again, the district I'm in had their Prom at Union Station,in downtown St.Louis. Had to drive his cousin to the city for her night. At least Northwest has their Graduation on campus,across the road from the house. No driving downtown for hers. She graduates next year.

Canoeman said:
Girlfriend = 1 headache

X 2 = 2 headaches
X 3 = 3 headaches

Simple math..

This sounds to me like she's wanting you to get more girlfriends?

RUN! as fast as you can!

Canoeman said:
Girlfriend = 1 headache

X 2 = 2 headaches
X 3 = 3 headaches

Simple math..

0 Girlfriend = 0 headaches

Rather have a dog. Their cheaper, a bowl of kibbles keep them happy, and you dont have to sleep on the couch if you look at another dog :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
Canoeman said:
Girlfriend = 1 headache

X 2 = 2 headaches
X 3 = 3 headaches

Simple math..

0 Girlfriend = 0 headaches

Rather have a dog. Their cheaper, a bowl of kibbles keep them happy, and you dont have to sleep on the couch if you look at another dog :LOL2:

Now you're talking.

Then again....I'm speaking from 18+ years of marriage that I have to admit has been good to me.

But if I was single again....my tail would not be between my legs like it is now. :LOL2:

As bad as this sounds coming from someone who has fished all his life and is now 40, I caught my first fish today on artificial bait, in my boats maiden voyage . Gold weedless spoon. Too bad the red fish was one inch too short :(

473088_3123722218918_1440496732_32017668_370053867_o.jpg

It was BYBTWD today. Gonna do a little research as to what and where baits were working and had out for some Salmons in the morning after work. Hope the lake calms down a bit as it is just borderline as far as wave heights I'm comfortable with. Sure glad I have my Autotether and my Spot locator.

The only thing that will grow in there is POT!

Pot grown in a pot, Id buy!!!

Smoking that will not only give you bad breath, but potty mouth too.

Lmao i already got both, will it make it worst?

You'll know it's getting worse if people around you get flushed. :oops:

Lost a battery yesterday. It came with the boat years ago, lasted for a quite a while as a backup trolling battery, engine starting, and fish-finder running. It seemed to take a while to charge, but the machine said it was at 100%. When I went to use it, had on 9.3 volts - there is nothing that is draining the battery - at least it nothing sparks when the terminals are disconnected.

Ah well, I needed to drop some more money in the boat anyway :roll:

What a day. Worked my 12 hour shift and then drove 35 minutes to launch my boat on Lake Michigan. Wave forecast was for 1-2 footers. It was rippled glass. Perfect for my small boat. After putting 3 small (less than 3 pounds each) Coho in the box, I had a screamer. While I was trying to get the behemoth along side the boat, I bumped my staged net and over the side it went. I had to reach over the side and grab the fish by the gill plate. Nothing more fun than struggling with a 16 pound King Salmon when he doesn't want to come aboard. Ended up getting my limit of five Salmon though.

Latest posts