TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rant / whine: I'm sitting here at my desk looking out the window. My rant is, here rolls up a worthless ex-con husband to one of our secretaries. Today on a new Harley, yesterday in a new Ford pickup. He doesn't work, plays cards or golfs all day drinking and drugging. He is on disability for a similar injury as mine (pelvis). Collecting SS which he probably never paid into. And has a script for pot. What is our country coming to? He sued someone and he was drunk at the time of his "accident".Maybe I wouldnt be so sour if he fished.

All this heat reminds me of a chameleon I use to have as a pet, i came home from school one day only to find him char-broiled on his heat rock. Please do not let this become my fate in the morning [-o< [-o< [-o< night all!

Waterwings said:
Spent 45 minutes standing on the blacktop street at school helping direct traffic (parents picking up kids) after freshman orientation this afternoon. It was hot, and definitely sucked.

Dang that's early...my kids don't start back until the 18th.

fender66 said:
Waterwings said:
Spent 45 minutes standing on the blacktop street at school helping direct traffic (parents picking up kids) after freshman orientation this afternoon. It was hot, and definitely sucked.

Dang that's early...my kids don't start back until the 18th.

Jim said:
Mine start on the 30th

Official first day here (for the students) is next Wednesday, the 10th. Plus, we always have snow days to make up, which takes us into June of every year........but this is the last year I'll have to deal with that nonsense (makeup days). :twisted:

white-trash-repairs-redneck-luxury-liner.jpg

i noticed on my switch panel,insted of bilge pump it says bigle pump.**** offshore quality. its gonna drive me nuts every time i look at it.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    712 KB · Views: 477

Latest posts