TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fish-pumpkin.jpg

https://www.fishingfury.com/20111031/happy-halloween-2/

Dang it, had to put the boat up. Seems like I just brought her home and put her out in the water for our first trip after work. I'll miss you open water. Now if the ice would just get here.... Stupid transitional seasons.

C

fender66 said:
Lionel Richie in Country????

They're kidding...right? :shock:

Should we be surprised by anything anymore?

And my note for today, in Missouri we have 5 seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall, DEER, then Winter.

Happy Hunting.

deercrosshairs.png

Getting through a nasty cold for the last week or so. Going Xmas shopping at Turner's tomorrow to brighten my spirits! One gift is for GF but others are for ME! =D>

Starting the rebuild on my "second" blown motor for 2011 tonight.

Yes, I know...It's been a really bad year for me and it's a long story. I'll share that later when I have time.

fender66 said:

Yes, I know...It's been a really bad year for me and it's a long story. I'll share that later when I have time.

Buy a 4 stroke...

fender66 said:

Dang Chris I do need to call you.................

i told the wife i'm thinking of doing another boat mod over the winter. she says to get my new boat out of her garage first before i bring home more junk because she isn't parking out on the street all winter like last time. whats a little frost scraping, or a little rain. i even offered to sell it when its done and buy her a camper for long weekend fishing trips. man, she can be so unreasonable.

fender66 said:

Dang,Chris.Sorry to hear about your latest problem. How bad is it? Call me if you need some help with it.