to buy or not to buy??? maybe you guys can answer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylerprochaska

Reaction score
how good of a deal does this look to you guys?

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/boa/1821634717.html

It looks a little steep to me but I'v never bought a boat before

thanks, Kyler

offer him $1200 cash and that seams like a good deal.

large boat, no leaks, great trailer (no rust), boat appears to have no dents. I'd buy it :!: :!:

You need to update your profile and add your location. I'm gathering your in or around Minneapolis?

To actually know what its worth you need to see what similar boats in your area selling for. One person's opinion of its worth might be different than the next guys. Lund is a wonderful brand, in alaska just the hull might sell for $3,000 :shock: In florida that boat might only sell for about $600 :| Around here in MI, you could expect to pay somewhere in the $750 ballpark.

At the end of the day, its all about location, supply & demand of your area. :wink:

I saw that one pop up a few times. I think it used to have an outboard as well. Have you taken a look at it yet? That's about the going rate for a Lund and Trailer from what I have seen around here. I could maybe check it out, if you like.

perchin said:
You need to update your profile and add your location. I'm gathering your in or around Minneapolis?

To actually know what its worth you need to see what similar boats in your area selling for. One person's opinion of its worth might be different than the next guys. Lund is a wonderful brand, in alaska just the hull might sell for $3,000 :shock: In florida that boat might only sell for about $600 :| Around here in MI, you could expect to pay somewhere in the $750 ballpark.

At the end of the day, its all about location, supply & demand of your area. :wink:

His username has "Chaska" in it, a suburb of the Twin Cities. I'm in Duluth, 3 hours away.

He did have an outboard with it. Must have sold the outboard for around $750 I would guess and adjusted his price.
https://duluth.craigslist.org/boa/1829862681.html
He even listed it over a month ago, without the motor for $1550. This one says it's a '66
https://duluth.craigslist.org/boa/1772068164.html

norshor said:
perchin said:

His username has "Chaska" in it, a suburb of the Twin Cities. I'm in Duluth, 3 hours away.

I can honestly say I would of never guessed that, unless I lived in or ever even heard of this chaska place :roll:

I wasn't saying you needed to be :lol: I only know because I have family in the next town over. Don't blink, or you'd miss it. I was supporting the hypothesis.

norshor said:
I wasn't saying you needed to be :lol: I only know because I have family in the next town over. Don't blink, or you'd miss it. I was supporting the hypothesis.

huh???? :LOL2: My last post was edited...... probably at the same time you were editing yours :-s

lol Im actually from Nebraska...my name is Kyler Prochaska so thats where the Chaska comes from...the reason i look in MN is because they have a lot more boats and I make acouple trips up to MN a year

Latest posts