Tracker 1654 mod help and questions

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthielm

Reaction score
I have a relatively new Tracker 1654 flat bottom that i am wanting to modify. It has a middle bench seat in it. I will be using it for fishing and duck hunting. I think i would like to have a front casting deck on it. I have never done this before any help with plans or ideas would be appreciated.

here is a link that might help you out https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3156

Welcome aboard - take a look through the past posts and links and we can help you out

Any photos of teh boat would be very helpful

Oh yeah, where are you from?

You have questions... we have answers. Show us a pic of what you've got, and I'm sure you'll get a dozen different ways to mod it.

welcome aboard mate :D

you came to the right place, give us pics of the boat now and your ideas of what you want and we'll talk you thru it on the do's and don'ts :wink:

Going slow. I finally got a hitch for my truck and got the boat back to my house. I am going to do some more measuring and planning tommorow. I need to find an outboard also.

Latest posts