Tracker Grizzley 1654 Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it has been so long. The project got put on hold a bit but here is a recent photo. I will take some better pictures and get them online. Still not done yet. We are building the livewell this weekend.

Boat4.jpg

Thanks a bunch. It is actually called Hydrotruf from Gatortrax. It's great stuff. Doesn't really get hot or cold. it is very light and doesn't absorb water and it totally killed the sound on the false floor.

I saw that stuff from gatortrax... does it have any cushioning to it?

I thought about putting that on top of my carpet see as how much I've been fishing in the rain lately..

It does have a LITTLE cushion to it. But better then standing on aluminum. Great traction and no heat when it is sunny out. I used to never be able to go barefoot while fishing before.

My buddy owns a metal shop and he didn't charge me a dime. The gator trax was about 250 bucks if I recall. I did end up giving my frined one of my semi auto's. I didn't think it was right not give him somehting. He wasn;t going to take money but he wasn't going to turn down a good duck gun.

If I had to guess I would say it was probably 400 to 500 worth of metal

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Thanks a bunch. i am really ahppy with it. I have two set ups for it. One for fishing and one for waterfowl. I will take some pictures of the fishing set up soon and get them on the board. The waterfowl set up is close to the above pictures except it has a colapsable blind attached to the boat.

I actually got the gator trax idea from a response to my original post so I have that guy to thank for the idea.

What type of welder are you using on the boat. It looks fantastic just what I wanted to see. I want an alum. floor to save on weight.

Latest posts