• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRAILER WANTED for 1436 Alumnacraft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an idea but if you guys have a harbor freight around there you can get a brand new boat trailer for 300 bucks I own one myself and have my 14ft Jon on it Nice little trailer too.Then you dont have to haggle about titles and all that junk. Anyway here is a link hope it helps.

https://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-boat-trailer-with-8-inch-wheels-and-tires-5002.html

Swampthing-

You are the man. Had NO idea about that bad@ss store. I looked it up and there was one litterally 1/2 a mile from my office in atlanta. that trailer is exactly what I need. portable and can have many uses. Thank you.

seriously-- , I am glad i didnt know about that store . this project is way over budget and that store really doesnt help me!

How is the trailer working out? I also have a 1436. And I have had my eye on that Harbor Freight trailer for a while now. Im only worried about those little tires, do they tow well at 55 MPH? Have you guys made any modifications to the trailer to fit a Jon boat?

Thanks

Latest posts