Trolling motor switch

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djohnson

Reaction score
Alright, I have a trolling motor for the front of my boat that i hook right to the battery( also at the front of the boat) I have a trolling motor and battery at the rear of the boat! Well, it is pretty tough going back and forth to each TM!!!!! I want to run wires from the rear battery to the front of the boat- connect to a switch- then run the wires to the rear trolling motor! What kind of switch would I use? Any help would be great!! Pictures/ links/ etc!!!!!!!

:twisted: A simple "big foot" switch will work great. I have one on my tracker . Walmart, BPS, Cabelas sell them for about $10-$14.

Attachments

• 35193.jpg
    35193.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 542
Just a foot controlled push on/push off switch would work good. Been thinking of putting one on mine also. Would be real handy for just a little bump up in brush/lilly pads without spooking fish with the front TM. I would use a relay though, too big of a hassle to run that big wire all the way to the front and back, would also require a bigger amp switch. If you use a relay you could use a smaller switch and smaller wire run to the front.

Latest posts