UNDERSEAT LIVEWELL LEAKS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Aug

Reaction score
Any good recommendations for repairing a livewell that leaks? It is under the passenger seat on my MonArk... not exactly something I'm ready to tear out, just need ideas on how to seal it.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

I guess it depends on what the material is, where the leak is, and what it looks like. The products that come to mind are 3M 5200 or Waterweld/Epoxy

Like Brine said, can you tell us more about where the leak is? Is it leaking around a through-hull fitting? Leaky rivets? Crack in the hull?

Most likely, you'll want to track down the actual leak and actually fix it instead of gobbing a bunch of goo all over the place.

THanks fellas. I'll try to be a little more specific and post some photos of the well and the sit-i-ation this weekend...

MrSimon said:
Like Brine said, can you tell us more about where the leak is? Is it leaking around a through-hull fitting? Leaky rivets? Crack in the hull?

Most likely, you'll want to track down the actual leak and actually fix it instead of gobbing a bunch of goo all over the place.
Yea like weld lol cva34

Latest posts