Wall mount cup holders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallyc

Reaction score
So I have a bulkhead I want to put a cup holder on. I have look a them. The foldable ones are the ones I’m gravitating to . Everyone and there grandmother makes one. I tend to go lean attwood because I know the name.
Are they any good? Is there better?
Thanks

I haven't found a folding one that was durable enough. I cut 3" PVC pipe into 4" lengths. Screwed it to the place where I was mounting it with a short screw only through the back of the cup holder near the top and a long screw through the whole cup holder near the bottom. The long screw made a bottom to set the cup or bottle on.

Painted to match the boat.

Check out Tackleweb cup holders (pic below). I had these on my previous boat. What I liked about them is, unlike the plastic ones, they are pretty much bullet proof. They don't stick out when not in use. Brush by them With your hip or whatever and you won't break them. Also pretty handy to hold cell phones or whatever. No holes to drill because they attach with velcro. I would have them on the current boat if I didn't have recessed cup holders in the gunnel.

But (there is always a "but"), they are a little pricey.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7.10.40 PM.png

Latest posts