• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: 50-55lb bow mount foot controlled TM

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korywithak

Reaction score
Helping a buddy redo his tin Triton 1650 cc, its a well made boat, that Im spiffing up for him, instead of just a plain jane jon, and it did not come with a TM. He wants to stay with one battery so a 12v setup is in order. Hoping someone is looking to jump to a 24v system for a bigger boat and wants to sell something in the 50-55lb range. His TM area is pretty small, so I THINK a power driver with the smaller mounting footprint would work better, but lets see what you guys have...

THANKS!

Kory "with a k"

completing your profile with a general location may help you get a response shipping a motor can be very expensive

Kory,

I found this on another forum. Your friend might want to check it out.

https://www.epfr.net/index.php?topic=26477.0

Dave

Kory,

Here is the text from the other forum. The pictures wouldn't transfer but maybe your friend can have them emailed to him.

I have for sale a 12V , 55lb thrust Minn Kota Power Drive foot control trolling motor. The head has two large scratches on the top section and the bottom section is cracked. ( The previous owner hit his garage door frame with the head of the motor when backing his boat in ) This does not affect the operation of this trolling motor at all it is only cosmetic. Everything else on the motor is fine, just normal wear and fading of the letters from the sun. I sold the boat that this motor was on and bought a bigger boat and now don't have any use for this motor.
Please look at the pictures and contact me if you are interested. The shaft length is 45 inches from the bottom of the head to the top of the lower unit.

E-Mail me with any questions you have or to make an offer. [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Asking $250.00 but I am open to offers. Cash only please. Pick up only. No Shipping. I live in the Collegeville area and can possibly meet a buyer somewhere.

Thanks for the post (sorry for the unspeedy reply) I had seen that one, but its fairly beat up.

I did wind up picking up a 55lb thrust, power drive v1 (that looked like it had never been used) for just under 300$ for my buddy.

It works great, pulls his 16 footer around fairly well and he's thrilled with it. So all is well in the world.

Thanks again.

Latest posts