Boattest.com did a quick performance review and walkthrough of the 2017 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW, and I figured I would share their video here. I have always been a big fan of the Tracker line of boats. There is a reason they are the number one selling aluminum boat and that is because you get a decent boat for the money.
2017 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Here is some information direct from the website:
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded 1-piece Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-welded construction w/full-length, robotically-welded stringer & transom for structural strength
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, pinchless hinges, snap-off cushions & bow & aft seat base locations
- Easy-access lockable center rod box w/piston lid-assist for rods to 8′ (2.44 m)
- 6 storage compartments—2 bow, 2 aft, 1 under passenger seat & 1 under center seat
- NEW aft 21-gal. (79.5 L) aerated, divided livewell, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
America’s favorite fishing boat! The TRACKER® Pro Team™ 175 TXW is built with world-class manufacturing methods, materials and components to deliver top-level quality, performance and fishability. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
Loaded with fishing features including a new Lowrance® HOOK-4x fishfinder, a Minn Kota® Edge trolling motor, new 21-gallon livewell, new fishing seats and plenty of storage. The 175 TXW has everything you need for creating days full of family memories or competing with a buddy in a tournament.
Specs & Layout