March 2010 Photo Contest: VOTING POLL

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

March Photo Contest Voting Poll

• WW

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Codeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Froggy

• Pruitt1222

• KMixson

• caveman

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ProPain

• wasilvers

• Truckmechanic

• countryboy210

• perchin

• huntinfool

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • hossthehermit

• Nevillzer

• Popeye

• pepettit

• fish18

• SnowmanJon

• WV Outdoorsman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
The Voting Poll is now open :) . There's a glitch where I cannot post each entrant's name twice, so you'll just see the name once. Once we get down to the final name (winner), we'll let the winner choose which photo they want on the homepage. At the moment, I don't see any options to overcome the max number of 100 characters within a poll. Thanks for your cooperation :) . Names are now listed in the order they posted their photos.

I'll break the ice :)

(1) Lone Tree. 3-6-10
LoneTree.jpg

(2) Sun & Storm Clouds. 3-9-10
SunandStormClouds1b.jpg

If I come up with some different shots (hopefully), I'll replace them. Remember, you can swap the photos out for others (max of only two entries) up until the deadline at the end of the month.

OK here is my first sorry that it is a duck but it was to good not to post..............

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,629
  • big gun.jpg
    big gun.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,531
Ill play heres my first
Heres a real fisherman lol
realfisherman.jpg

Heres my second
California Sunrise
fairfield.jpg

The picture speaks for itself-learn from my mistakes!
(but never pass up an opportunity to snap a photo)

2010-03-14-tinentry.jpg

My second entry is from my aquarium. Except for the big cave rock, the rocks and brick came from Lake Michigan. The time they spent being washed around rounded off the corners and smoothed the rocks. I'm really glad I climbed down that cliff one day and made it back up safely with pockets full of rocks :D

2010-03-21_tankbottom.jpg

Will

#1 from a water tank job my company did. This is me at around 180 feet in a man basket hanging from a crane.
PICT1700.JPG

#2 This one is from a AT&T tower. It is massive, from leg to leg on the ground is 125 feet across. Standing 450 feet high and is a nightmare to climb :)
PICT1982.JPG

It has been a while since I posted a pic directly to the site. Lets try this...New Mexico Sunrise
New Mexico Sunrise.JPG
Next is a sunset on top of Mount Phillips in New Mexico. This is on a Boy Scout Trip where I took the Scouts on a 60 mile hike. This is our reward.
sunset on top of Phillips.JPG

Here's mine. From a proud daddy.

Attachments

• kinsley_nevill.JPG
    kinsley_nevill.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,384
  • Horse.jpg
    Horse.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,384
Here is mine :) Two of my favorite spring passions, turkey hunting and shed antler hunting.

Wild Turkey hen
tky2.jpg

2009 ATL (As they Lay) shot of a shed I found. I found the match too but it's another pic:)
DSC_0017.jpg