Tinboats mini GTG at Lake Audrey(New Jersey) 9/23

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: Met up with Shamoo, BassAddict, Capt. Ahab, and BCritch to do some smallie fishing. It turned out to be a very tough morning with minimal action for all of us. BassAddict did manage to catch his first smallie(2lb 14oz) ever. Dave and Rich landed a 10" smallie. I had two smallies on a 5" blk/blu Senko. One 10" largie came on a JD stickbait.

Attachments

• Audreytinboats007.jpg
    Audreytinboats007.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 333
  • Audreytinboats009.jpg
    Audreytinboats009.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Audreytinboats003.jpg
    Audreytinboats003.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 333
The fishing may have been slow today but it was still a good time. I was happy to get out of there without getting my butt kicked thanks to the Capt. :LOL2: Nice to meet you Mr. Fish Devil. As always Mr. Moo it was my pleasure fishing with you again today. Congrats on that Smallie Mr. BA =D> I agree with Capt Ahab though, we pushed that fish right to you guys :LOL2:

What a day, FD Glad you could make it Sir, it was a pleasure seeing you again.

Denny, You Da Man =D> , what a fish!!!!! It put up one heck of a fight, we were chewing the fat with fish devil when the mighty beast struck, , Denny held his own, not only can he make an outstanding bait hes one heck of an Angler, way to to my friend.

Dave and Mr. Bill are taking credit for BassAddicts fish, they said they were throwing JDBaits and the fish were swimming away from the baits, so they think they herded the SMB's towards us, so Team Moo thanks you. =D>

Thanks all!! It was truly a team effort, FishDevil as the net man/camera man, Moo as the captain/corner man and both of them reminding me to keep pressure on her (I think they were more happy to see me catch her, than if they would of caught her themselves) If I had to give Esquired and Bcritch any credit it would be for Esquireds leader knot which actually held (unlike the other day when it pulled apart due to a minor snag) And Bcritch for keeping Esquired far enough away so he couldnt cut my line!!!! Also contrary to popular belief the smallies were not being herded, rather they were being attracted by FishDevil, the mans a fish magnet and we were in his spot!!!!!

Thanks again all, this weekend ill be headed to NY for some sea bassin, so stay tuned for my possible trifecta report!!

Edit: On second thought i did not have a leader on my spinning setup so thanks for nothing Davey!!!!! :lol: :lol:

BassAddict and myself were not done fishing - we hit a pond in a park in South Vineland and BassAddict managed a decent bass - which he caught by casting OVER a nearby tree. i am down the lake and i hear - "Help, i got one" I raced back tearing myself on the plentiful sticker bushes to find BA's line over and through a bushy tree. I thought, "Sheesh, he makes run here to help him with a snag?" Well, after a short debate (Yes, there is a fish on" "No, you moron, that is a tree") I saw a splash and realized he really did have a fish.

I ended up having to wade up to my ..... to untangle the mess and pulled out this bass for Mr. Bass Addict

Caught on a Captain Ahab hand poured Goobber Worm:

DennyB003.jpg

Another shot:

DennyB002.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict and myself were not done fishing - we hit a pond in a park in South Vineland and BassAddict managed a decent bass - which he caught by casting OVER a nearby tree. i am down the lake and i hear - "Help, i got one" I raced back tearing myself on teh plentiful sticker bushes to find BA's line over and through a bushy tree. I thought, "Sheesh, he makes run here to help him with a snag?" Well, after a short debate (Yes, there is a fish on" "No, you moron, that is a tree") I saw a splash and realized he really did have a fish.

I ended up having to wade up to my ..... to untangle teh mess and pulled out this bass for Mr. Bass Addict

Caught on a Captain Ahab hand poured Goobber Worm:

:twisted: Nice job out there guys!!!!! Water level is way down there in Giampietro Park.

Congrats on the first smallie and a nice one for sure.
Sounds like everyone had a great time,good to see.

Sorta reminded me of the fishing trip in the movie One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest :LOL2:

Dam, wish I wasn't traveling for work so much this past month or I would have come down to meet you guys. Looks like everyone had a fun day.

Latest posts