Another Montana Newbie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Pete from Helena. Proud owner of a 1982 16' Lund Pro Angler with a 35 Johnson tiller. Grandparents bought the boat new the year before I was born. I gutted it and replaced the deck in 2013, but have been kicking myself ever since for not changing the layout. So, after I'm done trolling for kokanee this summer, I'm going to gut it again and redo the dry storage, rod storage, battery storage, and downrigger placement. Excited to lean on all you experts in the near future!

Hello all, I'm Pete from Helena. Proud owner of a 1982 16' Lund Pro Angler with a 35 Johnson tiller. Grandparents bought the boat new the year before I was born. I gutted it and replaced the deck in 2013, but have been kicking myself ever since for not changing the layout. So, after I'm done trolling for kokanee this summer, I'm going to gut it again and redo the dry storage, rod storage, battery storage, and downrigger placement. Excited to lean on all you experts in the near future!
Welcome aboard @Pete C Your boat has a known history in your family. How cool is that.
Yes, post a pic or two of your craft.

Welcome to Tin Boats!

We did a road trip thru MT last summer. Didn't get to the Helena area though. Went south just past Butte, to Idaho. Beautiful country.

Latest posts