Imagine this flys overhead while fishing your local lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
<embed src="https://jumpcut.com/media/flash/jump.swf?id=C009AF72755211DC9F89000423CF037A&asset_type=clip&asset_id=C009AF72755211DC9F89000423CF037A&asset_url=/media/dyn/7a/4531/9d6f61b2b4ebfc0e06ec2f241c/lq.flv&eb=1" width="408" height="324" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

Thats awesome!!! Looked like a Blue Angel, I seen the Blue Angels perform one time when i was young, and it was the most amazing thing i have ever seen.

awesome clip jim.

Dude - I have A-10s and some other military aircraft fly low over me while fishing off of Delaware - some times the only thing you hear is the "boom" after they pass over and are just a speck on the horizon. Scares the crap out of me everytime!

esquired said:
Dude - I have A-10s and some other military aircraft fly low over me while fishing off of Delaware - some times the only thing you hear is the "boom" after they pass over and are just a speck on the horizon. Scares the crap out of me everytime!

:twisted: I bet that sound has the bad guys over "there" in the desert running for cover :twisted:

thats way too fast, this is more my speed
Image137.jpg
:wink:

One of those flew over the house the other day :shock: .

If you ever get close enough and hear the noise it makes when the heat source fires up...Its a noise you dont hear. Took me by surprise! I told the wife to get the guns we are under attack! LOL!

Latest posts