Mary Elmer Lake (New Jersey) 4/17

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:45AM-1:15PM N-NW winds up to 30mph, partly sunny, 50-55 air temps, 61-63 water temps, heavily stained water. Strong winds made it a little difficult but I managed to catch 7 lm bass, one perch and one crappie. A white Booyah Boogee Bait(chatterbait) got my first LM around 2lbs. Also caught a crappie and yellow perch. A watermelon Baby Brush Hog worked around the shallow woody areas caught most of my other bass with a few going near 3lbs. Also landed a few smaller ones pitching a pumpkin colored Super Hog into some laydowns. Probably had about 30+ bites with the soft plastics.

Attachments

• MaryElmerLake003-6.jpg
    MaryElmerLake003-6.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 201
  • MaryElmerLake006-6.jpg
    MaryElmerLake006-6.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 201
  • MaryElmerLake004-1.jpg
    MaryElmerLake004-1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 201
  • MaryElmerLake002-2.jpg
    MaryElmerLake002-2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 201
Nicely done. I've been catching mine on a chatterbait (z-man) this spring. They aren't crushing it, but I hook up on every hit, so they're committing to it.

Nice catch....can't wait to get on the water this Friday. Hitting Audrey in the morning and Parvin in the afternoon.

njTom said:
Hey Robr maybe I'll see ya out there. I'm fishing Audrey on Friday.

Hey njTom, I should be on the water around 7am to 8am. If you see a new Tracker 1436 cruising the lake, that should be me. It will be the maiden voyage of my boat. Hopefully that will bring me luck for catching some fish.