Patriots Cheating?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMDave

Reaction score
The Patriots have been my favorite team for years. I always play as them in Madden. But recently, I heard the Patriots' photographer (or somebody) had taken pictures of the Jets' defensive signals and symbols, and that's why the Jets got absolutely crapped on. Is this true? I hope not, but even my teacher was talking about it! :oops:

It is true and the Patsies are crap. Now we all finally know how they beat the Steelers in those AFC championship games! Cheating bastards :roll: :evil: [-X

I hate Belichick

:lol:

MARINE0321 said:
The Pats played a really good game last night against the chargers 38-14,

Guess they don't need to cheat to win huh? With Brady, their WRs, and that D, you'd think Bellichick would understand that by now.

I watched the game, from what the reporters said and what Goodell said, it sounds like there are more allegations coming from the Jets?

Zman said:
MARINE0321 said:
The Pats played a really good game last night against the chargers 38-14,

Guess they don't need to cheat to win huh? With Brady, their WRs, and that D, you'd think Bellichick would understand that by now.

I watched the game, from what the reporters said and what Goodell said, it sounds like there are more allegations coming from the Jets?

Jets can whine all they want! LOL!

Latest posts