17' Bass Tracker Build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321095#p321095 said:
hookedontronics » 1 minute ago[/url]"]
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321093#p321093 said:
TMax27 » 6 minutes ago[/url]"]this is gonna look factory when you are done! What's your plan for the outside?

Keeping the outside the same just gonna hit it with a mothers powerball and mag polish and add a tinboats decal

Gonna look sharp!

Switches all wired up, fish finder wired up(pretty much there for depth only)
07E98EED-D3A1-44E5-B054-78B43C69ADAC-6371-0000084F0E8ABB79_zps33c427b9.jpg

1F928054-3949-45DE-A411-B453D3FC613A-6371-0000084F18C5C627_zps03b90be9.jpg

Also got 2 new batteries today, fueled it up, and put the rod holders on the front deck. Home stretch now, just need to carpet the doors

Finally got the boat out yesterday with my wife and pup. Still need to install the radio and carpet the doors but I was able to get some time on the water and run it yesterday and it felt great to see all my hard work pay off. We only got about 1-5 to 2 hours before it started downpouring and we put it back on the trailer, but it was still well worth it. Boat is back in the garage drying out now

My pup hiding from the rain

Have not done much to the boat lately. Been taking it out about every day with the doors uncarpeted but I did finish up the back half the other night. Just need to carpet the doors in the front now and add the radio and it's all done.

I would love to ask you a few questions on how you did a few things and how much carpet did you order Im getting ready to do a similar project. If you pm me your number Ill call you if that would be ok. Thanks.

Blind Squirrel said:
I would love to ask you a few questions on how you did a few things and how much carpet did you order Im getting ready to do a similar project. If you pm me your number Ill call you if that would be ok. Thanks.

I ordered my seats and carpet from bassboatseats.com and am very happy with them both. Used outdoor glue from home depot to lay it down and it's holding up great even caught in a few bad rainstorms. I have a 17' boat. I was told order 5 more feet than you need so I ordered 25' and I had to go back for another 5'. I used probably about 26' of total carpet. I'd say get 10' extra on top of how long your boat is.