Adult Berverage Survey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
Drank the last beer I had in the fridge two days ago, however..................I am enjoying a Jim Beam "Devil's Cut" and Pepsi at the moment. :)

Last beer in the fridge!!! Now that would be considered a crisis at our house. :LOL2:

I however have been know to consume a Jack Daniels and Diet Coke on occasion.

Sam Adams, preferably Summer Ale, Cherry Wheat, or Octoberfest. Sol when it comes to Mexican imports. Starr Hill Amber Ale because I couldn't get enough when I lived in Charlottesville. https://www.starrhill.com/brews/brew_item/amber-ale. The latest is Leinenkugel Summer Shandy....wow. I just like beer. I try new beers like many people try wines. I have developed my palate to not taste the beer, but the other flavors residing within.

I also enjoy Jim Beam. The latest Red Stag is fantastic. Bourbon and ginger for me.

cavman138 said:
Sam Adams, preferably Summer Ale, Cherry Wheat, or Octoberfest. Sol when it comes to Mexican imports. Starr Hill Amber Ale because I couldn't get enough when I lived in Charlottesville. https://www.starrhill.com/brews/brew_item/amber-ale. The latest is Leinenkugel Summer Shandy....wow. I just like beer. I try new beers like many people try wines. I have developed my palate to not taste the beer, but the other flavors residing within.

I also enjoy Jim Beam. The latest Red Stag is fantastic. Bourbon and ginger for me.

Had me up until RED STAG IS FANTASTIC....... Jim and Jack are incredible the way they are, I can not see why they constantly have to put out products like red stag or tennessee honey that deliver far below expectations. Although i do enjoy JD single barrel and JB black and i do plan to try devils cut once i can find it!

BassAddict said:
cavman138 said:

Had me up until RED STAG IS FANTASTIC....... Jim and Jack are incredible the way they are, I can not see why they constantly have to put out products like red stag or tennessee honey that deliver far below expectations. Although i do enjoy JD single barrel and JB black and i do plan to try devils cut once i can find it!

Come on man, Red Stag is delicious. I was skeptical at first, but once it hit my lips it was all over.

cavman138 said:
BassAddict said:
cavman138 said:

Come on man, Red Stag is delicious. I was skeptical at first, but once it hit my lips it was all over.

:LOL2: to each their own :LOL2: To me it reminds me of the cherry robitussin mom use to force down my throat when i ever got the sniffles!

Miller Lite at home, I don't normally drink beer when I'm fishing but when I do I drink Dos Equis!!

Attachments

• Dos Equis.jpg
    Dos Equis.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,601
Usually Miller Lite or Busch Light (which ever's on sale), but for those few times when I want a fancy beer it's usually something from New Glarus Brewing Co.

Right now I'm enjoying the Moon Man Ale.

C

It's not that I don't drink, I just drink rarely. Here's why:

https://uberhumor.com/drinking-shots/

Y'all be careful out there. 8)

Waterwings said:
I am enjoying a Jim Beam "Devil's Cut" and Pepsi at the moment. :)

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!! got me some devils cut coming on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the price i paid for it though (almost $30 for a 5th) I cant see myself watering it down with coke tho, ill use my regular ole JB for that :)

bee_r.jpg

I remember at the MEPS station, swearing in. There was an old guy there handing out gideon bibles. He told all of us, "Don't mess with alkeeehaull." I sure wish I would have listened to him. LOL... 20 yrs later, I like the king. Bud. It's American for BEER!

Latest posts