Adult Berverage Survey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gillhunter said:
BassAddict said:
Someones weekend just started a bit early!!

So how was the Devil's Cut? :?:

I didn't care much for it, not that it was bad, but it kinda tasted like jack (which I can't drink straight any more) n jim mixed. Now I see why WW mixes it with coke, I had no coke on hand so after 3 shots I traded joe for a new bottle of Jim :)

BassAddict said:
gillhunter said:
BassAddict said:
Someones weekend just started a bit early!!

So how was the Devil's Cut? :?:

I didn't care much for it, not that it was bad, but it kinda tasted like jack (which I can't drink straight any more) n jim mixed. Now I see why WW mixes it with coke, I had no coke on hand so after 3 shots I traded joe for a new bottle of Jim :)

That's too bad, but you probably saved me from buying a bottle to try it out. I do drink Jack and Diet Coke on occasion, really never developed a taste for any Bourbon or Whiskey straight up.

Getting to be summer again. I'm still drinking Miller High Life (long necks) :beer: . How about you?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,368
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=318664#p318664 said:
gillhunter » Today, 14:17[/url]"]Getting to be summer again. I'm still drinking Miller High Life (long necks) :beer: . How about you?
The majority of people that participated on this 2 year old thread are still active Tin Boat members. Is there some connection with consuming adult beverages and Tins? :LOL2:

I drink way more than I should, especially during the summer. I brew my own beer so am typically drinking something rather hoppy, since I love pale ales and IPA's. Right now I have in bottles some Surly Bender (6.5% brown ale), 5 gallons of a Belgian Wheat (for the wife), and 10 gallons of a Haus Pale Ale. Also have 5 gallons of a Strawberry Blonde fermenting. Will be brewing a 5 gallon clone of Three Floyds Zombie Dust (a DIPA) next weekend.

Time for seasonal beers!

Been very happy lately with Capital Brewery (local Madison gang), I really have to struggle to find a beer from them I don't like.

My favorite is the Amber, and is my go-to where available.

Currently enjoying the Mutiny IPA, tasty!

I will drink just about any beer but when I buy, it will be busch light, miller high life, pbr in cans. I always think beer tastes better in a glass though and if it is a draft beer, that helps too. If I just want to sip, I drink brandy or canadian blended whiskey, I'm lucky there because I like black velvet. An inexpensive can. whiskey. Also enjoy sam adams original when I get a fancy taste.
Tim

Jerry are you ripping that wild V dub around town tonight or drinking beer? :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

freetofish said:
Being from St. Louis, I am a Bud Lite man if I need to drink from cans, like while fishing, not that I would ever do that but none the less... If I am home and drinking socially I much prefer the Bud Lite Lime.... Mmmmmmm good.

This is me...

But I love my rum and coke...

Hey Gill Hunter, Sadly my ripping days are over. I sold the "Stuka" last year to a fellow in West Palm Beach, but
I still have a lot of great memories of how scary fast that thing was. It would launch like a funny car.
I still find time to drink plenty of Guinness though. :mrgreen:

I'm with gillhunter on the Miller High Life. I prefer it in the can, but I'll drink it in the kitchen too :roflmao: . I have a friend that loves his BLATZ. If it's cold, I'll join him for one or two.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=319307#p319307 said:
cgaengineer » Today, 20:27[/url]"]
worminken said:
Gin and Mountain Dew (diet)

Pine needles work in a pinch if you run out of gin.

Now now, it could be a quality gin like Bombay or other non-Pinesol alcohol... :lol:

Blatz is hard on the stomach after the first one. Highlife is good. Busch gives me college flashbacks (and is what my buddy's still drink)

Latest posts