Alumacraft 1436LT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishNC13

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member here. Iv had my boat for almost 4 years now and have enjoyed every miniute. I began moding my boat as soon as I got it. It was given to me new as just a shell and a motor. Its an Alumacraft 1436LT with a tohatsu 9.8hp. I did most of the mods while I was in college and Im starting to go back now to improve upon the things that I "skimped" on due to my budget at the time. This website was a great resourse for me while building my boat so I wanted to contribute. I learned alot of do's and dont's by reading the posts on this forum which saved me alot of headache in the long run as well gave me ideas during my project.

So far I have built a low deck on the front with a small storage space big enough to put a couple life jackets, fire ex., and some other small things. Im pretty big and didnt build the deck to stand and fish. It mainly a comfort thing being flat rather than curved. The middle has a false bottom. Both the deck and the false bottom are both carpeted.

As far as electronics go I have FF's both on the bow and in the rear. The transducer for the bow FF is mounted to the TM. The TM is a 47lb minnkota with foot control. I have a cooler converted live well/bait tank and spot light in the front to improve vision for night time cat hunts. Both the bait tank and the light are wired to a switch pannel located on the rear bench. The switch pannel also has the necessary 12v outlet for the cell phone charger. Im planning on upgrading the spotlight in the front as well as installing some soft low draw interior lights for night fishing for that third switch on the pannel.

I have plans to install some driftmaster rod holders, hide some wires, and work on getting a "cleaner" look. The idea was to turn my boat into something more comfortable and fishable while keeping it somewhat simple. I could not be happier with the results.

Ill try to get some better pics soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    989.2 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0090.JPG