BASSTACKLEDEPOT 15% off Everything Sale

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Wow what a sale for Memorial Day! :USA1:

Take 15% off everything and combine that with free shipping over $50 and you have yourself a heck of deal for sure! Don't Wait, sale ends May 25, 2009 Midnight Eastern.

got my order going in now.... Thanks Jim! now is the time to find a rod to match my Skeet Reese Revo that I just got....

Just finished ordering some swimbaits and stuff. I will be on the couch for the next few nights! :LOL2:

Guys,
If you have been thinking of buying a Baitcasting reel, here is an opportunity. BTD has the Cruxis on sale for 69.99, with this sale it is under $60 delivered! :shock:

This reel is $99.99 everywhere else.

https://www.basstackledepot.com/shimanocruxis.aspx

russ010 said:
got my order going in now.... Thanks Jim! now is the time to find a rod to match my Skeet Reese Revo that I just got....

Oh you dog you... those Skeet Reese Revo's look so sexy... is that even possible????

poolie said:
those Skeet Reese Revo's look so sexy... is that even possible????

it will be with it in my hands and my wiley-x glasses on... skeet is my hero :roll:

I'm just glad he shaved that west coast hair off - he kinda passes for a southern boy now

russ010 said:
poolie said:
those Skeet Reese Revo's look so sexy... is that even possible????

it will be with it in my hands and my wiley-x glasses on... skeet is my hero :roll:

I'm just glad he shaved that west coast hair off - he kinda passes for a southern boy now

What rod are you going to hang it on?

I think I'm going to stick with Kistler... I want to try one of those California Models - but they don't have them where I can select them. I want this one...

KFG73 Heavy 1/4-1oz 20-35lb. Fast 7' 3" LP Braid Casting 9" ... for my jigs/worms in the timber

I'm also looking at this Powell Max rod...

704 CEF
7' 0"
1/4 oz - 1 oz
Ex-Fast
Heavy
Power 4
Casting

poolie said:
russ010 said:

Oh you dog you... those Skeet Reese Revo's look so sexy... is that even possible????

is this sexy enough??? I just got it 5 min ago - hollllly crap this thing is smoooooth!

0522091002.jpg

Man that thing looks sweet. I love the yellow highlights. I'd be getting no work done the rest of the day. Skeet's on the cover of the latest BassMaster. Watched an interview with him and Mark Zona on ESPN a couple weeks ago. Seems like a nice guy.

By the way Jim, I apologize for hi-jacking your thread. I try not to do that stuff, but got all excited about Russ' new toy.

I tried out that cruxis reel at a local shop... that thing is awesome - and it's smooth.

the only reason I didn't buy it was because I wanted that Skeet Reese model and when I saw Wal-Mart had it, I put it on my Wal-Mart card and have 6 months with no interest - of course I'll pay it off next month, but still.. Wal-Mart.com actually carries all of the Revo's - didn't know that until I ordered my Motorguide 71# foot control the other night from them

OK...again, not to hi-jack the thread, but that skeet reese revo is awesome. I need a new reel for my new frog rod, and was thinking about a revo winch, but seeing how big that handle is on the skeet reese model, I may have to drop the extra cash on that one. I need new sunglasses anyway 8) Im gonna wait till my b-day later next month cause I cannot justify anymore tackle purchases at the moment #-o

Jim said:
Just finished ordering some swimbaits and stuff. I will be on the couch for the next few nights! :LOL2:

Guys,
If you have been thinking of buying a Baitcasting reel, here is an opportunity. BTD has the Cruxis on sale for 69.99, with this sale it is under $60 delivered! :shock:

This reel is $99.99 everywhere else.

https://www.basstackledepot.com/shimanocruxis.aspx

man i was on vacation and didnt see this...but still can get it for 69! Im still thinkin bout doin it im a shimano man all the way!! :lol:

This was a great sale, but it woulda been nice if they coulda got my order right, or answered my emails regarding there mistake, guess ill just have to give them a call. Okay now I feel like a jacka$$ I finally got an email reply today apologizing for the mistake and how they will be fixing it [-o<

well... I have had problems in the past with them - but I thought things might have changed and placed an order with them July 6. It's July 16, and I've not received anything - no emails stating shipping, nor is the order on my "account" page as showing as a transaction. The only thing I have is an automated email showing what I ordered. Checked PayPal and they accepted the money...

Back in December, I ordered a few things, and every single soft plastic I ordered came in the wrong color. I called them (no answer), sent an email (no response) and did it numerous times (this was more than a $100 order). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they are a sponsor, but it's not a good way to keep customers, and it's the main reason I use Tackle Warehouse for all of my west coast ordering. I know I will get it exactly 5 business days from the day I order. I'm still trying to get them to sponsor! So with that being said, if you order from them input this little message in the comments section:
"I'm a member of https://www.tinboats.net, and I am one of your most frequent customers. I would appreciate you taking the time to check out the site, and think about sponsoring them. It's a minimal fee, and you can get 3 months of advertising to fisherman who are loyal customers to the sites' sponsors. Bass Tackle Depot has just joined, so it can't hurt to join the competition."

You can write anything you want, but anytime you order off line, insert a little message about tinboats at any website you visit... you never know what sponsor may be "lurking" behind the scenes.

Latest posts