Camo boat motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanielrthomas

Reaction score
I put a Mossy Oak Duck Blind Camo kit on my Tohatsu yesterday. It turned out pretty well. I got the kit for about $40(shipped) from Trail Master Outdoors. Here is the link: https://www.trailmasteroutdoors.com/products/show.php?id=11639&type=935

Attachments

• motor.JPG
    motor.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 574
  • motor2.JPG
    motor2.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 574
Quackrstackr said:
Looks good.

Is that the removeable or permanent cladding?

You know Im really not sure. I know its vinyl and its not easily removeable. I hope its at least durable enough to last 4 or 5 years. I only put it on to cover up the 18 HP decals and SN.

Looks sharp man. What happened to your Yamaha 25? You having any luck up at Glenn Springs :lol:

Ictalurus said:
Looks sharp man. What happened to your Yamaha 25? You having any luck up at Glenn Springs :lol:
=

A guy offered me 1700 without the gas tank for it and I told him to come get the **** thing :LOL2: Bought the tohatsu the same day and kept the spare coin in my pocket.

Glenn springs is still biting pretty good.

BaitCaster said:
Looks good. Where did you get the rock guard for your motor?

I dont know, it came with the motor. All it says is MADE IN USA on it. I can get some better pics if you want. Somebody told me that you could get them at bass pro in the past, but not anymore. He said they were around $100.

That's pretty cool! I'd like to get one, but after yesterday I'll have to pass.

Some guy came withing 5 feet of me at full speed with tubers, and after I flipped his spotter off (facing the back of the boat), he came back around and told me to get off the lake because my tan boat blends in too well #-o Yeah all that green grass on shore and blue water all around sure makes a tan boat disappear :roll: Unbelievable.

You should have told him to go for a flippin' eye exam if he couldn't see you sitting on the water. What would you blend in with this time of the year, a rock or bare bank? He wouldn't have any problem running over a rock or beaching his boat at speed? :roll:

Sounds to me like the driver was too busy watching the tubers instead of doing what he was supposed to be doing... driving.

That ticks me off and I don't even have anything remotely to do with it. :lol:

nathanielrthomas said:
BaitCaster said:

I dont know, it came with the motor. All it says is MADE IN USA on it. I can get some better pics if you want. Somebody told me that you could get them at bass pro in the past, but not anymore. He said they were around $100.
It looks like a Mac's River Runner I have one on my Mariner/Yamaha 25 hp motor. I bought it from Cabelas well worth the money.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
nathanielrthomas said:
BaitCaster said:

It looks like a Mac's River Runner I have one on my Mariner/Yamaha 25 hp motor. I bought it from Cabelas well worth the money.
Sorry for the hijack :roll:
Did you lose much top end with the River Runner? I have read mixed reviews.

i have always put a Macs River Runner on all of my outboards as we duck hunt alot in rivers and shallow deltas. I have never felt i lost any speed or handling to them nor have my paddle wheel son my fishfinder ever shown a loss of speed after install.

They are pretty much standard fare here for any prop boat running the shallow rivers and deltas

Did you lose much top end with the River Runner? I have read mixed reviews.[/quote]
I installed the river runner before I put the motor in the water so I don't really know what effect it had on my top speed. I'm running a 25 hp mariner on a 1436 jon so it is fast.

Latest posts