Family Pond Outing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
Hit the pond for some family fishing this afternoon/evening. Targeting gills as well as set out several catfishing rigs. Somebody forgot to tell the catfish as we caught most on bluegill jigs anyway :lol: Caught several gills, a few bass, and 6 catfish. My daughter Taylor hooked into a monster catfish that took her into a submerged ceder and busted off. Everyone caught fish... sorry about the pics I forgot the sd card for the camera so just crappy cell phone pics. Most fish caught on 1/100 jigs I tied either tipped w/ worms or just fished under a float.

Here is one my wife brought in:
0627101743-00.jpg

Nicholas finally got to break in his custom rod he got for Christmas the right way. He caught the biggest catfish and the biggest gill of the day:
0627101815-00.jpg

0627101955-00.jpg

Taylor by far caught the most fish today. She got 2 bass, 8 gills, and two catfish:
0627101849-00.jpg

0627101723-00.jpg

Finally best bass of the day.. I got this one :

0627101906-00.jpg

Glad Nicks custom rod got broke in, Taylors turning out to be quite an angler, Kudos to the whole family =D>

Great Pics Joe.

I bet the catfish was a handful for the little man.

Looks like the kids had a blast. I plan on taking my niece fishing later today, I would love for her to get into a cattie. Nice work =D>