Firefox 3

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
I just downloaded the Firefox 3 browser and it is awesome. In the past i have used IE 7 and recently Google Chrome, but this has got to be the best browser ever. Fast, secure, and easy to use. My three favorite things online.

If you haven't tried it yet, I would highly recommend Firefox 3.

Thought i would share. :beer:

russ010 said:
x3 - only use IE when Firefox for some reason doesn't work right on certain sites

:cry: Agreed.I am having problems with it crashing every few minutes.I switched back to Chrome for now and have filed bug reports with Mozilla.

Oh yea,I'm running Vista. :roll:

Funny, I was just going to post a new topic on this and I saw this post.

I installed Firefox this afternoon and so far I like it better than IE. :D I really like the automatic spell check when you're tying in a forum 8) . No more cut and paste to Word for me =D>

Jim said:
ben2go said:
The new version crashes on me a lot and right click doesn't work at all on anything. :x

I'm back to Google Chrome.

I wonder what is causing it? Did the same thing happen with the previous version of FF?

It started when I installed beta 3.0 beta back earlier in the year.I now have 3.0.5.The newest is beta 3.1.2.I have been a beta tester for Firefox.I have since given up testing because no one seems to view my feed back about the crashes and the nonfunctioning right click.

I'm on version 3.0.5... I haven't installed the beta yet. The only problem I'm having now, well for the last 2 days is with Photobucket. Instead of just clicking on the link that I want to copy, it used to copy automatically.. now I have to right click it and copy. It's irritating, but I still wouldn't trade it out for anything else.

I've used Chrome, and it's ok - but I hate the fact that you can't delete all your info (history) after browsing websites. If you can do it, I haven't figured it out, but then again I really haven't messed with it enough to care.

russ010 said:
I'm on version 3.0.5... I haven't installed the beta yet. The only problem I'm having now, well for the last 2 days is with Photobucket. Instead of just clicking on the link that I want to copy, it used to copy automatically.. now I have to right click it and copy. It's irritating, but I still wouldn't trade it out for anything else.

I've used Chrome, and it's ok - but I hate the fact that you can't delete all your info (history) after browsing websites. If you can do it, I haven't figured it out, but then again I really haven't messed with it enough to care.

I have the same issue with photobucket.It carried over to 3.1b2.Here's the crash reports I send in every 15 to 20 minutes when I try to use FF.

firefoxcrash.jpg

Latest posts