First Large Mouth in New Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcsdchief

Reaction score
This is the first large mouth I caught in the new boat. Caught it on July 17th and man was it hot. To bad it was the only fish we caught that day, but that's how this small reservoir is: you catch a boat full or you don't catch anything. Caught it with a Yum Ribbontail 7.5" Tequila Sunrise worm.
mini-0718081018.jpg

And this is large mouth from the same place, only last year.
mini-3.5lb.jpg

Cool deal!
Congrats on the large mouth and the new boat. I hope to see more of them fish now that the boats is no longer a virgin.

nice fish and keep up the good work..

What part of Ill. are you in i come out to Ill every summer and stay in Marion and have fished in carbondale?

Wayne

redbug said:
nice fish and keep up the good work..

What part of Ill. are you in i come out to Ill every summer and stay in Marion and have fished in carbondale?

Wayne

Redbug,
I live about an hour north of Marion, right off of I64. Do you fish at crab orchard?

Jim said:
Congrats man! Tequila sunrise is a killer color! :beer:

Yes it is. For some reason that is the only color that the fish in that lake will hit. Don't know why. I guess they know what they like... and I know what I like, a big fat large mouth on the other end. :lol: :lol:

hcsdchief said:
Jim said:
Congrats man! Tequila sunrise is a killer color! :beer:

Yes it is. For some reason that is the only color that the fish in that lake will hit. Don't know why. I guess they know what they like... and I know what I like, a big fat large mouth on the other end. :lol: :lol:

One particular lake I fish down at Cape cod...The bass always hit berkley 7 inch red shad worms 99.9 percent of the time.

Latest posts