first tournament !

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VT-Bass13

Reaction score
So this was my first tournament that i have done with my boat that i have been working on for about a year now !

link to my project and boat build https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25172

So i live in NH and we fished the Connecticut River my numbers are under collise/rakotz

we ended up not only getting first place over all but also took luncker Largemouth as well, it was cool to do this cuz i was the only one there that did not have a full blown bass boat just goes to show you that is not how big or fancy your boat is

Congrats =D>

Money won't put fish in the boat 8)

" Money won't put fish in the boat "

is true but i still want a nice bass boat someday soon

im never getting rid of my boat i have now cuz ill still be able to get in and out of smaller ponds that i wont be able to get a big bass boat into

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324196#p324196 said:
VT-Bass13 » Yesterday, 09:17[/url]"]" Money won't put fish in the boat "

is true but i still want a nice bass boat someday soon

im never getting rid of my boat i have now cuz ill still be able to get in and out of smaller ponds that i wont be able to get a big bass boat into

I heard that. Who doesn't want a nice bass boat??? :LOL2:

I have KVD taste with a Brine budget. For me, it would have to be a new vehicle purchase though because my tow rig wouldn't handle a 22ft glass rig. Come on Money Tree! Drop me a 100K!!

:twisted: Congrats on the victory!!!!!! In my club we have boats from 40K+ all the way down to a thousand dollar john boat. The small rigs do really well.

thanks ! iv got another one coming up September 14th and this one will be hard cuz i am not good at fishing deep / drops and this lake is all about that

Latest posts