Got off my butt finally......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good deal man - just didn't want you to get wet in these cold waters!

Good luck this weekend if you make it out - we'll be at Lake Acworth Saturday

Thanks for the heads up on that though. This is my first boat and it could have been something that I would overlook.

To be honest, the brackets that were on the boat when I got it looked a little more on the weak side so maybe they have beefed them up through the years.

Heard that the rain may last through the first part of Saturday so it may be Sunday that I get to take her out. Just have to wait and see. Besides I am working 3rd on Friday night in to Saturday morning then have training right after that. After all that Iwill want to be getting some sleep before I do anything on the water!

Hope all is well with everyone and talk to you all later.

Nice work man, I like to see others doing the mods on smaller boats. I think it is looking pretty dang sharp.

Bufford in Orlando

RBuffordTJ said:
Nice work man, I like to see others doing the mods on smaller boats. I think it is looking pretty dang sharp.

Bufford in Orlando

Thanks! Just a little boat to get out and chase the Bass on. But I am one that cant leave things alone. have to make it my own you know...

Well finally got the boat out of the garage and on the trailer, Working third shift tonight then come home and head out to see how it works with the repairs to the hull. Can't wait to get out there and wet some lines!!

Rebuilt 12' Delhi Jon boat. Has seats, 30 pound Bass Bro trolling motor 1 year old Bass Pro battery, Cuda 300 fish finder, 5 lb anchor2 pole holders and drink holders. Also included is a mid 80's Merc 4.5 two stroke motor. The motor has not been ran in about 5 years but ran well then. A good cleaning and it should be good to go. No trailer, just boat and motors. Registered until next year. I have been using it on no gas reservoirs so I have not got the gas motor running, however with work picking up like it has, I have no time to go fishing any more. Also moving and don’t have room for it where I am going. When I rebuilt it, I painted it in a Naval theme so if you are prior Navy, you will enjoy it. Named “The Tin Can” .
call (678)739-8537 or email for more information.

I rode tin cans for 28 months in the mid to late 70's and got to see a big part of the world. I love your over-engineering repair work on the Tin Can. There is good enough and too good enough. I vote for too good enough ever time. Nice job. Fish for a living and work to pay for it.