how fast 9.9 on a 14' guessing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It isnt a bad site. Lots of crybabies and whiners over there. Nothing like this site. This site is run incredibly well compared to other forums I frequent. Theres just as many good people there as the bad though. Its worth joining.

where is grove city? im not real sure im about 10 min west of kent state in portage county

AHH GOTTCHA, I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES DOWN THERE SOMEWHERE, THATS A HELL OF A FISH YOU GOT IN YOUR PROFILE PIC!

Thanks!! Thats from one of the AEP ponds. Its on land that AEP leased out last year so i cant fish or hunt there anymore. :evil:

I'm shocked to hear some of the speeds others are getting out of their boats.

I'm running a 12' semi V that weighs around 450lbs loaded with me and all the mods I put in it. I've got a 77' Johnson 15hp 2 stroke that's running like a top with a 9.5x10 pitch new quicksilver prop on it. I'm getting 18.5 or so mph on the GPS with just me, and around 15mph with another 200lb passenger.

BassBlaster said:
Thanks!! Thats from one of the AEP ponds. Its on land that AEP leased out last year so i cant fish or hunt there anymore. :evil:

HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION UP HERE WAS HUNTING/ FISHING ON SOME PROPERTY BY MY HOUSE TOO MANY PEOPLE SCREWING AROUND AND THEY CLOSED IT, HAVE BEEN GOING THERE SINCE I WAS A KID, DIDNT HUNT FOR A YEAR OR TWO B4 I FOUND NEW PROPERTY, THEN THEY LOGGED THAT PC OUT, FRUSTRATING :evil: