Inside rail on Lowe boat(s)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whistler said:
overboard said:
here's another use of the VT, bow lt. bracket, and anchor lock.

Is that anchor lock adapted for the Versa Trac or is it something made specific for it? I like that! :D
I fabricated the base for it.
2 pcs. of 2"x2"x1/4" x 3 1/2" wide aluminum angle, back to back. the front holes to mount the anchor lock are threaded, and the bolts are flush with the bottom (because it will be resting on the bow). the rear holes have short bolts through with nyloc nuts. then I marked the angle to drill 2 holes through it that line up w/ the TRAC. inserted the bolts into the trac., pushed bracket onto the bolts, and bolted on w/ nylocs.
the trick is to get the holes lined up with the trac. I just put the brackets in place, against the trac, and marked the upper and lower edges of it on both sides. seemed to work.

I have a 2012 Lowe 1860 roughneck boat with the railing too. Lowe calls it a receiver "gunnel" system and was intended to hold accessories .You would have to do as suggested above in other post ..Drill hole and use 1/4 inch bolts..I 'll be trying it later using replacement bolts for Toilet, just not ready to drill holes in my new boat..

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=350439#p350439 said:
coachkevinb » Yesterday, 15:46[/url]"]I have a 2012 Lowe 1860 roughneck boat with the railing too. Lowe calls it a receiver "gunnel" system and was intended to hold accessories .You would have to do as suggested above in other post ..Drill hole and use 1/4 inch bolts..I 'll be trying it later using replacement bolts for Toilet, just not ready to drill holes in my new boat..

After the first hole the rest are easy! :)

Latest posts