Large glass bay boat to jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10sne1

Reaction score
My first time on this forum! I am at a fork in the road, I own a 24 ft seapro bay boat 225 yamaha 4-stroke, etc.... Nice boat,
But family is not doing much boating and the 24 is crazy big for one person or even two. I have this bay boat for sale. I am playing with doing a large Jon boat 18/20 ft. Less motor more utilitarian type boat.
I live in central Florida and a jon would fish lakes and close to shore saltwater. I like to lure fish.
The family would go with me some, wife and two teen daughters. They may want more versatility than a jon can offer. Thanks for your thoughts?
Tomm

You will be happier with the tin barge 20' by 96" decent hp rateing but can get by on a 40 or 60. To big to get blown around much long enough for surf. Sides deep enough to not fear crossing oca or mild bay work. Cc and all the goodies. Most can handle 90+ Hp

If your thinking canal boat that can handle surf. Then a 18 tiller.

You should check with a member on here called Badbagger, I believe he might sell his boat and it is probably just what you looking for with all the work already done.

I got the boat of my dreams, sorry badbagger.
It's a triton 1870 bay sport with a 115 4/stroke. If anyone would post a photo for me I'd love to share a photo or more!

Latest posts