Mongrels - Bait Testers Wanted!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moelkhuntr said:
Got mine on the way. Going to try them out in the lakes of SE MO.
Let me know how it goes moelkhuntr and Ill do the same. I have 5 bags myself I'm planning to use this spring on Wappapello and Clear Water.

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!!!

IMG_20140306_185244_zpsiovumxwj.jpg

IMG_20140306_185429_zpswsyyvfnw.jpg

IMG_20140306_185838_zpsdxpuhz0u.jpg

Can't wait to get these in the water. Hoping to get out next weekend. Keith was an AWESOME guy to deal with. Was very patient with me while I decided what I wanted and in what colors. Completely custom. Thanks again Keith!!!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=344073#p344073 said:
Jim » Today, 1:02 pm[/url]"]Awesome! :beer:

What is that white bait?

Keith referred to it as a "Boot-tail swim bait". I've never seen anything like it and thought it looked like it would work awesome as a soft jerk bait. It's 3" long.

Reminds me of the zoom flukes. It should work awesome. I fish them as a jerk with no weight.

[youtube]c-VLTp6QOdU[/youtube]

I'm glad you like them Derek ... Hope to see some pics for sure .... And I'm not sure if you made it over to my Facebook page yet , but I'm going to hold a huge giveaway through the summer .... Can't give away all the details yet , but I can tell you .... You will need a fish , a camera , and at least 1 bag of Blackhawk Custom Baits !!!! So your 2/3rds there !!! LOL ....

Thanks again , and it was a pleasure working for you
Keith

Thanks Keith. I found your Facebook page this morning. My local river is a little high and muddy, but we are still planning on heading out this weekend. Your baits should get a good workout, especially the jerkbaits!!