my boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some sharp looking boats,thanks for the pictures.

turne032,

Where do they hold the races? Is it the same place every year?

Keep us posted as to when/where this year's event will be held. I'd love to come watch.

Toby

the jet boat races are held in Henly Mo, on the Osage River on the First Saturday of August. If you go to gatorjetboats.com they always post a link of when the races will be. I know they have not put anything up as of now, but they have some past winners.

Just to keep this going here is another pic of my turd.

PB050012.jpg

wish my turd was that big...

I don't knwo how I missed this post from the beginning... but I'm drooling

Rockwood point ramp on Wappapello. I actually took it out for little while today. Weather sucked but it had been since Oct since it had been out so it needed to be done. Its finally all legal.

Sounds good, thanks for the compliments. Us poor people have to rely on our skills and those that we can con our buddies into doing for free. :wink:

finally got my motor on my boat, just for a little bling bling i had the handles on the boat powdercoated red to match the carpet.
9kpmh1.jpg

14vo0tx.jpg

Codeman said:
Just to keep this going here is another pic of my turd.

PB050012.jpg

Hey, I'd love to learn how you built up your transom like that. I have a 15" transom on my 1448 with a jackplate in the center, but it flexes a lot and causes me problems...

Hey, I'd love to learn how you built up your transom like that. I have a 15" transom on my 1448 with a jackplate in the center, but it flexes a lot and causes me problems...

Most of it is documented here on the forums.

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4674

Codeman said:

Most of it is documented here on the forums.

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4674

Man, that is FANTASTIC. I wish I had you guys' fab skills. =D>

new to me for this summer.

Attachments

• myboat1.jpg
    myboat1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,031
  • myboat2.jpg
    myboat2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,031
  • myboat3.jpg
    myboat3.jpg