MY NEW BOAT!!! (UPDATE : Few more additions) LOWE 1648MT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! Just another few weeks and it will be early goose season here in Southern Maine!

I know you guys like the dirty used boats around here....give it time! she is brand new, and will get worked hard this fall! More pics to come!

nice boat man! dont wait for the season to roll around get out there scouting!!! haha

where did you get the box of switches. i like that setup...

Thanks guys! The wood is just strapping (painted olive green). It weighs very little and adds a lot of support to the boat! Also makes for a great place to rig this up, tie things down, store stuff etc etc!

The switch pannel (the black face plate with switches) you can get a Cabelas, or a boating supply store. The plastic water tight box is from walmart....just modified it a little, a few holes and some silicon!

the next thing that will be added to the "Swamp Rat" will be a nice flood light or a set of forward ligths out front!

Just added a mean looking set of teeth to the bow:

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

My dog loves the front seat:

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

My Dad's Lund:

IMG_1556.jpg

MarshGrass,
I never thought about stealing a boat until now.
Be sure to add your location in your profile. :mrgreen:
Great job. Just great, enjoy!

Nice boat and pretty much what I'm looking to buy myself...when you duck hunt do you actually hunt from the boat or do you just hunt from a made blind? Just wondering if you had tried to fit a blind to it or just used it as a running boat.