My season.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharaoh2

Reaction score
This has been a pretty good year. I spent most of my time fishing in the foothills of the Rockies on a small lake full of rainbows. Most fish were small, 10 inches or so. I caught a few that were native, and a couple good ones around 2 pounds or so. My biggest was a hatchery rainbow around 5 or 6 pounds. I had litteraly hundreds of fish in the boat this year, and it was nice to get on the water with friends and my Pop. Next year will only be better. I do 99% of my fishing with light action spinning gear so it's always fun, even with the little guys. Anyways, here's some pic's of the season. Feel free to ad yours, I love seeing other places where other guys live.

Newpics_0154.jpg

Newpics_0162.jpg

Newpics_0153.jpg

Newpics_0149.jpg

Newpics_0177.jpg

Newpics_0178.jpg

Newpics_0179.jpg

Newpics_0193.jpg

Newpics_0194.jpg

Newpics_0187.jpg

Newpics_0188.jpg

Newpics_0191.jpg

Newpics_0224.jpg

bigbow.jpg

Ok, I'll try my photos again - great looking place, there, pharoah!IMG_0095.JPG

This is Calling Panther Lake in Mississippi; if you had to tell by me, nary a fish exists in the lake! But, they tell me, it is a good one...

Attachments

• IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    566 KB · Views: 824
Sure looks like the pacific northwest :) i was raised fishing the rivers and lakes of oregon, washington, and idaho, Beautiful country and awesome fishing.

Latest posts