NEW MOTOR

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shopping the 20HP . . . DF20A . . . same displacement (327cc)
Like the fuel injection and light weight . . . getting mixed reviews though.

I have not had any trouble out of mine. I use it almost every day for the last 3 months. As far as the altitude, ???? Call a dealer and ask if it has a MAP sensor.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325444#p325444 said:
PATRIOT » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:46 pm[/url]"]I'm shopping the 20HP . . . DF20A . . . same displacement (327cc)
Like the fuel injection and light weight . . . getting mixed reviews though.

I'm in the exact same boat, ha-ha, and have been seeing the exact same mixed reviews.
It's frustrating because it perfectly fits my wants and needs in terms of power, EFI, and being portable at only 97lbs!!

My dad has the DF20 on his tin, and it's been great so far. Bought it last spring, to replace a Merc. He made the swap because of the EFI, light weight and simply to try something new... Also has the 80 with the same technology on the pilothouse, and it's been great as well trought it's 130 or so runninghours.

EDIT: Both boats run on freshwater, and at farly low altitude around 50-400 meters above sealevel. Can't vouch for the EFI adjusting to extreme hights, but would be very surprised if it didn't.

Latest posts